BM3 process paper

The idea of making a campaign was very difficult for me as I did not do work on such a project before.  So it was very hard for me to come up with an idea. But my group members helped me in this situation. We put so many thoughts in front of each other  in order to make this campaign more real.

We tried to come with ideas to present in front of target audience. We also thought that what should be our target audience.  Obviously it was very hard to choose the audience and then convey them a message. After so many thoughts my group member and I decided to choose younger children. Because I think this is the best age to learn. So after deciding our target audience we then started thinking about how to present in front of children.  I was very confuse during this process because it was very hard for me to brain storm for a strong idea.  But at last we decided to make posters. For me it was actually easy to make a poster. Aja and Quinn also decided to make posters and then asked from me. As I was also thinking of this so also planed that we should make posters.

As our target audience was younger children so we decided to make colorful posters because kids are attracted by colors. So me, Aja and Quinn started making posters.

Me and Quinn made a poster. She drew a cartoon and I wrote “How well can you read?” in bubble writing and then we colored that . My group members were vey happy to see that because that idea was very strong to attract children by cartoons and different types of colors. Similarly Aja made a poster with colorful same word that we wrote but she drew a book on both end sides of the poster. At one side of the book she wrote word literacy and on the other side side of the poster she wrote the same word but in opposite way. Which was actually a good idea.  That everyone when look at the poster, will think a moment about that what actually it is.

Then after making poster we now started to brain storm about the ideas for making video . And it was actually very hard not only for me but also for other members too.

Because making a poster and then filling that with colors was not actually as video was.  I think our poster idea was very effective because of the cartoon characters and color collection.

Now the main thing that how to present this in front of audience . Which is really hard for me . It is also very difficult for my group mates to put the main idea of  campaign that everybody understand  what actually we are trying to figure out . We also want to meet the expectations of the project and Miss Pahomov as well.  So we still trying to make this project more strong. Because we want to present our project with the strong  core message.