Can't Believe It

Wow! I can't believe it. My time at SLA is coming to an end, and even though I will be a little sad when then time comes, I will also be happy. Not just happy for me but happy for my friends because they too will also be able to move to the next stages in their lives and do the things they want to do. So many things have happened over these past for years; some good and some bad but I don't regret any of the experiences I have been through because they made me who I am today. They helped my learn the things I now know today. So when May 31st comes I will know everything is real. My deposit for room and board at Morgan State will be due at that time. It seemed like everything happened so fast. I can remember my first day at summer institute. I just remember how nervous and scared I was. I remember being worried about the friends I would make and the type of teachers I would have. Even though SLA wasn't my first choice for a high school I'm glad I came here or else I wouldn't have the really good friends I have today.

JUNE 14, 2011!!!