Capstone2012

​For my senior capstone I took a journey into the life of a performer. Many people do not understand that performers are people too, on and off of the stage. Many people who consider themselves performers are usually passionate and dedicated to what they do. 

First I had to choose a topic that I felt best reflected me as an individual student at SLA and something that interested me. Next I had to figure out how I could portray all of it in not only a presentation, but in a way that shows it's importance to me. I had to also get a mentor and doing plenty of research.  One obstacle I ran into was that the show I helped make the choreography for kept changing. The date kept changing because the acts that were in the show weren't prepared. Eventually Ashley and I came up with a schedule that worked for everyone.  Another obstacle that I ran into was that I kept changing how I wanted to portray my project. At first I was going to show a simple slide show but I knew just having a slide show wouldn't be as appealing to the audience. I decided to create videos and gather extra footage that would help the audience members feel more intact with my presentation and more entertained.

Website: www.youtube.com/TheOfficialSekai

Capstone Slide