Cassie's tech slide

Tech- media project (1)

My slide means that I use many different perspectives when I view things in our world. My slide makes up one point in Zens article he says when “feature a single item at a large size — it gets noticed, read, and remembered” and thats what I did with the word “perspective” and the picture. I displayed the type in a big font to get attention and my point across. I contrasted both the picture and the slide; the picture has a dark foreground and the the sky is bright and clear. The slide is bright white and then has the dark words on the side. I use empty space to draw the eyes to the picture and the word on the side. This slide uses many of of the lessons zen talks about, I hope you learned enough about the design in my slide to know about me.

Lewis Ford (Student 2017)
Lewis Ford

I notice that your foreground is completely dark. GREAT, this adds diversity between slides in the class. I wonder how it would look if your background was dark and your foreground had the color. What if you would add words into the buildings of your pictures. (words that describe you)