Final Perspective Drawing

​1. What is one thing that your learned specifically that you did not know before?
One thing that I learned that I did not know before was orthogonal lines and all the names for specific lines and stuff. I knew what they were and how they had to be done but I didn't know what they were called.  

2. How did leaning this thing make your drawings better?
Learning these things made my drawing better because now I knew the right way to draw them and I became really good at doing one point perspective stuff in my opinion. 

3. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?
I would probably fold my drawing differently and draw my lines a lot darker because they are hard to see in my picture. 

4. What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?
I would tell them to start small and practice before they try to do something big. Also they should try to be really precise so that they don't have to erase a lot of things.

5. What resource helped you the most and why?
The resource that helped me the most was my brain because I have a pretty good eye for this stuff, I didn't need a lot of help. If I did have a question I would go to moodle to see the presentation Mrs. Hull did so that I could see what she did. 
WP_000808
WP_000808