Final Perspective Drawing

What is one thing that your learned specifically that you did not know before.

This project was very efficient, it increased my artistic skills since I’m an artist. The one thing I learned was to draw in one point perspective. It was very hard at the beginning because every line has to connect to your vanishing point. 

How did leaning this thing make your drawings better?

Learning to draw in one point perspective is going to make my drawings better because it gives them an extra touch of greatness. It gives them a 3 dimensional perspective to the viewer.My drawings are already great, but learning new information could always make my drawings close to perfect.

If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?

The one thing I would differently about this drawing would definitely be to redraw the stools. I had a little trouble with the stools, and I think I could do better. 

What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?

My advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective would be to take their time and try not to get frustrated easily. Drawing a one point perspective drawing takes time, in which sometimes can be trouble to people.

What resource helped you the most and why?

I didn’t actually used resources in the web. My kind colleagues helped me out when I had trouble with a part of the drawing. Explaining and demonstrating were great. 
2013-04-18 19.23.37
2013-04-18 19.23.37