Final Perspective Drawing

I learned more about how to set up the back wall. At first I was unsure of how to set it up but by relying on my artists eye I was able to fix the proportions. I also discovered how to shade my drawing better.

If I did not have the back wall drawn to proportion my whole project would not correspond to the actual shape and layout of the room. The shading made it look less two dimensional.

If I remade my assignment I would make sure to add more details and that the stools and table are to scale. I would also shade more and add texture to the furniture and tiles, in other words make it look realistic.

The first thing I would tell them is that you need to make sure that the vanishing point and back wall (If they are drawing a room) are in the appropriate location. From there place the major components such as windows, tiles, and tables, after this you can move on to details. Remember to connect everything back to the vanishing point.

I mainly just drew what I saw and what looked correct. I did not use any websites, but I did check in with my peers to see if I was headed in a good direction or if everything looked to scale.

Screen Shot 2013-04-18 at 8
Screen Shot 2013-04-18 at 8