Final Perspective Drawing

a. What is one thing that your learned specifically that you did not know before.

One thing that I learned specifically that I did not know before was the importance of the 'orthogonal line', in one point perspective all of the lines created must all line up to the orthogonal because it keeps all of them even and in perspective. 

b. How did leaning this thing make your drawings better.

Learning this overall made my project much better, because it set a goal for me, and it was easier because I then understood the concept of one point perspective. 

c. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?

If I was to do this assignment again I would manage my time properly and try to add more detail overall to the drawing. 

d. What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?

My advice would to be to try your hardest, and I would also tell them not to be afraid to make mistakes because those are what really make your project better, and in the words of Ms. Hull, "Break down your learning walls" because you grow so much and have a lot to reflect on when that action is done. 

e. What resource helped you the most and why?

The resources that helped me most were Ms. Hull, Wynn Geary, and the moodle page because they all were there to help me and I feel that without them I would not fully understand one point perspective.

photo
photo