Food Problems blog 2

Well here it is, blog post 2 of the food problems in America. If you missed the first post the link is here.
I have found out new information that is both good and bad, for cliche's sake lets start with the bad news first. The bad news was with the study that I did on high fructose corn syrup. over the weekend I went to my local ACME, this ACME is in a good neighborhood, it has fresh fruits and vegetables and a wide variety of foods to choose from, it is a good supermarket. I checked out the aisle that has the sodas, and I noticed that every single kind of soda (except for the diet sodas) had high fructose corn syrup in it.
If you remember from the last blog post I found a study going on at Princeton University that showed that high fructose corn syrup is extremely fattening, and that material is in virtually every soda at the ACME? That cannot be a good thing at all.

However the good news would be in the meat packing industry. I found a website here that talks about animals and about what people are doing to better the welfare of animals being raised for food. The web post talks about a practice called "animal husbandry" or animal science which is basically the practice of making sure that animals that are being raised for food are not abused.
However ironic this practice in law may seem to be (being nice to animals that you are eventually going to slaughter) it is still one step in the right direction.However there are other things to eat than meat.
images
images
Seriously though, there are other things to eat than this pig and the pigs mother and father.

The bibliography can be found here.