Josh Berg Macbeth Creative Piece

​For my creative portion of the Macbeth project, I did a board game. I was inspired by the aesthetic of one of the projects from a previous year. 

The process for me involved a fair amount of taping and writing. I think for a lot of people crafting something like this would not be very much of a challenge, however it took me a while. I

tried to keep the mistakes down by taking my time so this was a hinderance I am still glad that happened, as it was fully voluntary. I overcame the monotony of the whole affair by listening to some music while I worked which is something I do not normally do. I am proud of the things in the story that had certain effects on the game.

I think that I did a good job in terms of having each space on the board correlate well with the story and make the effect of this event reasonable for what the effect on the game would be. 

If I were given the chance to do this project over again, I would have added more of a design. I think that the idea was there, however the artistic execution was not what it could have been. 

Although I was out the day I would have reviewed others projects, I did get a chance to have a look at a few of them. I would say that I learned about looking at things you already like and see in your everyday life when making projects. I often have some difficulty thinking of things to do for pieces like this and I think if I took that lesson from other people I would have a far amount less trouble to go through when designing a project. 

I learned a bit about myself as well. I think that If I take my time, then I will make a lot less mistakes. Although there are things I could have done better, I still feel good about what I did overall.

Photo on 4-10-13 at 11.01 AM
Photo on 4-10-13 at 11.01 AM
Photo04101108
Photo04101108
Photo04101108_2
Photo04101108_2