Jzhang, happy Bday song

Music isn’t really my thing so I don’t think this would be very long. But ill try my best to make this thing longer. For example this sentence that have nothing to do with music at.

Anyways music to me is a distracting so I don’t really like it. The only time I listing to music am when I sleep because for different types of music make me dream about different dreams. But anyways one of the music I listen to is the arrogant worm.

I listen to any music so I don’t really have a favorite or any music that have to do with my culture. I just listen to what the radio plays for what I find on YouTube. Any culture of music is fine with me along it isn’t cursing all the way. Some of the music I listen to is dub stab because it’s weird and sounds crazy. I believe it was made in troupe I think not really sure.

But overall I prefer music that is upbeat yet soothing. I dislike rock n roll for I think that is just banging on things and I consider it noise. Well Imp not really sure what culture of music I listen to because it don’t really matter and I don’t listen to music much anyways. I don’t really like music in the 1st place so why am I still typing about it, well I don’t really know I guess its just to fill up a page of words. Some songs that I like are dub step; I don’t really like any so the list is very short. In fact erase dub step too since its not like I love it.

Arrogant_Worms___Happy_Birthday