Liliana Guercio Q2 Media fluency

Music Madness
This is my slide for our media fluency project I made in technology. I made my project look the way it dose because music means everything to me. I realized in life that music is one of the main things that change your mood. I've been in a situation where I felt like the closest people to me I couldn't talk to but when I found that right song it gave me the best advice "never give up,never let go, never give in." Many different designs influenced me and became an input in this project. First, I used contrast to draw attention and stand out by making it black and white so it is easy to show and easily read. Next, I checked to see if their was negative space by making the quote look nice and is stated nicely so everyone understands it.. Last, I thought about the rule of the thirds so i made sure the picture balanced out with the quote. Those were the design aspects I put consideration into my slide. Thank you for your attention. 

Dominique Ballinger (Student 2017)
Dominique Ballinger

I noticed in you slide that the lettering is on a slant. I think it would look more appealing to the lookers eyes if you straightened the lettering and maybe make it bigger and maybe change the front of the lettering. And it is up to you but maybe add a little color to the slide to pull the looker into the slide.

Amanda Bolli (Student 2017)
Amanda Bolli

I noticed that you could use different colors other than black and white. I wonder why you choose that picture and will it be the same picture in your new slide. What if your background was a different color what color would you use for the letters.