March of Dimes - March for Babies

Hey everyone! This is your fellow senior Siani Widman. As a member of March of Dimes @SLA, I would like to invite everyone to come together and walk with me and more than 5,000 people from all over state at the 75th Anniversary March For Babies march, April 28th.

If you don't already know, March of Dimes is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality. They've been walking since 1970 and have raised an incredible $2 billion to benefit all babies. When you walk in March for Babies, you give hope to the more than half a million babies born too soon each year. If you have friends and family who want to join, bring them, ask everyone you can to walk with you.

If you are unable to do the walk but wish to help in another way, you can by raising money at SLA's team page at: 
http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1976974

Click "Join This Team" and create a personal account, there you will be able to enter in the amount of money you get from sponsors and keep track. 
Ask friends, family, neighbors, and local stores for donations any amount will be great. The teams goal is to raise at least $200 by the day of the walk.

The money you raise supports programs in your community that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. And it funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten them.

SPREAD THE WORD!
Thank you all and I hope we have a successful event!