Media Fluency

The reason I made the first slide was I wanted to give the audience a sense of what I like to do. I wanted them to know what meant a lot to me and the thing that I like the most. The thing that influenced me was the  Zen presentation. The presentation really helped me to fully understand how to create the first slide. I put all of the pictures in the position they are in because I wanted them in that place. I made my name in that font size because I wanted it to be big. I put the font in that color for a reason. I used different colors in the pictures because I thought using different colors would make the slide better. I also thought that using the different pictures sizes would be best for the slide. Last of all, I made these decisions because I thought they would be best for my slide.   

Since creating my first slide I have learned even more about making slides. I changed my slide completely. The reason being I had way too many photos on my first slide and I did not use presentation Zen correctly. I feel as though having too many photos is not good and does not work. I learned a whole lot from seeing others present their slides. I learned a lot about presentation Zen from others presenting as well because they used presentation Zen well. Furthermore I wanted my slide to be my best work and I believe that my second slide is better than my first slide. Overall I believe that my second slide is much better than my first slide.  
William Derry