Media Influence

1. The media has a lot of influence on our perceptions. They want us to tune in, so they can sell their ads to the millions of people that are watching. The way people write about our candidates and preserve them. They make can either make them out to be bad or good. Some of the candidates to it themselves, publishing many ads against each other to bolster polling numbed and ultimately win their respective campaigns.

2. The media can have a great affect on the media. We shouldn't let them have any impacts because at the end of the day, you're going to be making the choice on who to vote for and nothing should manipulate your choice on who you want to vote for.

3. Well, I've seen an article on Fox News reporting that Barack Obama was married to a Pakistani Man. So I think the media is biased and shouldn't be. I feel like they're only in this for the money and not the American people. There are only a few news places that actually broadcast the news to broadcast it, not to favor someone over another.