My Mistake I Can't Get Back

Imani Weeks

Mir, he was my first love, well after we had sex of course. It was still love though, the very first person to make me feel like I never had before. Like I can just be myself around him and not a stuck up pop star I’m getting paid to be. I can tell him anything, he know how my mom got me into this business, which I’m embarrassed to say, but I felt comfortable telling him. I gave him all of me and everything piece of my heart that I had. That can really keep a girl around forever you know? Have you ever felt that way before? Nevermind, probably not you're too old. Oh yeah back to the story, he should’ve been happy that he had me as a girlfriend. I was famous. Most beautiful, richest, and youngest person in the music industry. I know it was for publicity and all but I know he loved me deep down inside and he knew exactly how I felt about him because I told him every chance I got.

He took advantage of that. He broke me. Basically ended my career that night. That night changed everything.... I got out limbo with a glass of champagne in my hand, my heels clicking to the side walk every step of the way. I stopped and noticed that my lights were on but then I remembered I told my mom she can come by and get her things and never come back. So I walked right up to my bedroom when I heard silence, I knew something was wrong if my mother wasn’t making any noise. I decided to leave it alone though, I didn’t really care what she was doing and who with until I tried to call Mir, I heard a ringing from my moms room. It could’ve been her cell phone but I had a bad feeling that it wasn’t so I walked in and found my boyfriends phone on her damn bed. The shower was running and I heard moaning, I walked right in her bathroom to see a two bodies through the glass. When I opened it up I seen that bitch and my boyfriend fucking. Fucking in the damn shower. I didn’t know what else to do. I was so angry, betrayed and so hurt. I gave him my everything and he was giving my everything to my damn mom. A while later he gave back around the way, Yeah I let him in because we had to work things out but something took over me. I couldn’t control my actions, so I stepped right on his throat with my heel. I can’t lie though I miss him especially the late night... conversations.  

Yeah I know I won’t have anymore chances but that’s something I don’t deserve but I seriously need to get out of this place. They made me pee in front of everybody. There wasn’t even a curtain I could hang up. The ladies was just staring at my goodies. The guards treated me like I was nothing, I have a fan base of over a billion kids and adults that copy my style. They better recognize I’m the shit. That’s exactly why I can’t be stuck in this nasty, dirty, hot, smelly hell hole. I’m a pop star dammit I don’t need this shit, I have money to make.

Don’t tell me what I should've thought of. At the time I was thinking of killing that bastard and I did when I really should’ve killed the bitch that birthed me. How can you do that to your own child? Would you do that to your daughter? No because you're not a hoe. I know she seduced him though, she’s a slut that’s what she do. Well anyway she’ll never get a check from me again. You can never really trust people not even your own mother. That’s the worst part about it. I learned that when I first got into this industry and I’m sixteen now. Do the math.

Yeah I grew up fast but anyways yo can you please like talk to the judge or something. Fuck am I paying you for? (picks up paper on the desk and throws them in the air)

Obviously you not that good if I’m still in this bitch. Can you please tell the judge I am sorry for what I have done, I didn’t mean to kill him it was just a reactive situation. Pretty please with a stac of money? Wait, why I am begging you? Your job is to get me outta here, so hurry up and do it please. (Smiles and walks away with attitude)