Pacific Garbage Patch

What went well?

I think what went well was the group working together as a whole and getting all the work done on time. 

What did not?

I think what didn’t go well was the fact that we had a lot of websites, maybe too many, and that made it hard to figure out what we wanted to use for info .

What would you do differently next time?

If I could do something different next time, I'd probably make something physical as well as the picture, something some what interactive. 

Be Concise: I believe our project was concise

Be Visual: Our visual was pretty good, it included facts as well as pictures.

Be Smarter: I think our project could've been a little more detailed.

Be Different: Our project wasn't so much different, but ours provided facts relating to the pictures, and I'm not sure if anyone else used our concept.

Be Accurate: We used Sources that were reliable, sufficient, and to the point. We mainly based our sources on articles.

Be Attractive: Our info graphic included pictures that related to our descriptions.

Be Varied: We used a variety of pictures.

Be Creative: I thought we were creative by adding the pictures to match the facts.

Which of these areas did you excel in?

I believe we excelled with our creativeness, as well as our information.

Which were not so well represented?

I don't think anything wasn't well represented, I do believe somethings weren't at their full potential for example, I think the fact that we just used the pictures with the facts wasn't that interesting, it was kind of creative but it could've been better.

Why do you think some elements of design were easier or harder to include in the end product?

I think having to do an info-graph made things harder since we've never made one before.
image00
image00