Process Paper Healthcare

This process was quite challenging. I was happy to find that I received my first choice, however I did not realize how hard that task at hand was. With healthcare as our topic I thought it would be simple enough that we just write a few facts about healthcare, explain why  everyone needs healthcare. When our group came to the conclusion that we needed to have a focus target we were in a bit of a pinch. We felt sure, we can target the healthcare CEO's but we then thought why would these people care remotely about the problem. We can already assume that these people recognize the issue at hand but don't really care. They were taken off our hit list.

We thought about the idea of talking to the american citizen but we figure that they already knew about the situation or are involved so focussing on them wouldn't work. We really struggled with this because we didn't know who was a logical target. We then decided to focus on the bosses of smaller jobs who don't receive benefits. We chose this because we figured these jobs weren't so high up that we couldn't be able to reach them and we felt that even the little jobs deserve benefits also.

Aside from that challenging task another issue was trying to find a decent hook. We wanted something catchy so it wouldn't be a boring campaign just explaining what many people know. We decided to create and QR code and place it on a bandaid then place these bandaids all over philadelphia. These QR codes would take the reader to our website and we encoded a count tool to witness how many people viewed our website. We first thought the QR code wouldn't be as effective because when it comes down to it you don't see many people going out of there day to scan a piece of paper.

I tried to make the website look somewhat attractive so that if people did visit it they would have something to look at but to add the the visual I thought of making a video to promote our campaign..