Proyecto de Conversacíon - Allen

​Partner: Karl 
  • Who did I speak with and why did I choose that person?

I spoke with a guy from Chile named Karl Reiher. He actually chose to speak with me, barely anyone would respond to my invitations or they declined for a 35 minute period. I spoke to him a day before but during class switch, the session cut and I lost most of the transcript. 
  • What did you learn about them? What did you learn from them?

He seems pretty interesting. He's a risk prevention engineer/analyst and also in environmental quality. So I assume he's a civil engineer. He also likes soccer (fútbol), and would love to learn a second/foreign language. 
  • How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your personal goal?

It enforced to react in a more proper way to spanish, so instead of adding some english in and making it spanglish I tried to make a complete spanish written sentence and try to get the point across. Most of the time it worked out fine, Karl understood. 
  • What specifically did you do well according to your goals/expectations?

I think I used a wider variety of vocabulary, and didn't make it seem repetitive. 
  • What specifically do you need to improve on? (Quote specific things you said or did and what you would have done or said if you could do it again)rc

I still need to work on the conjugations, I guess proper use of grammar and the incorrect use of words. Such as when I said "jajaja, no practicar. Soló estoy jugando" I believe that wrote that incorrectly.es to Find Conversation Partn
Shot 2012-04-24 at 12.03.22 PM
Shot 2012-04-24 at 12.03.22 PM
Shot 2012-04-24 at 12.03.45 PM
Shot 2012-04-24 at 12.03.45 PM
Shot 2012-04-24 at 12.03.59 PM
Shot 2012-04-24 at 12.03.59 PM