Q2_Copy & Master_Katherine Hunt

Copy & Master-

For this project, what had to be done was finding a picture online that interested me and drawing it. This drawing was to be copied and mastered in order to make it look exactly like the original. For my drawing I felt as though my drawing looked like the one I chose. 

For this assignment that I decided to do was "the persistence of memory" by Salvador Dali. The reason that I chose this picture was because I really felt like it was something that I was able to draw. I saw the picture as something that was very inspiring. My interpretation to this was that time is something that can either be used wisely or not. Throughout this assignment, I felt as though the time that I used for this assignment was not used as wisely as it could have been. It shows that a person has to persistence with their work as time passes by if not a person can end up taking long to do the things that have to be done and wasting time. I worked on this picture by first drawing it and then coloring it with coloring pencils. I attempted to shade this well, but although it wasn't my best piece of work it was the best I could in the moment with a limited amount of time. A future consideration that I would do is making sure that I shade better and use either oil pastels or paint the paper so that the color is more vibrant and looks better in terms of the shading and quality. 

IMAG0456
IMAG0456
clock%20melting%20clocks
clock%20melting%20clocks