Q3 Artwork

​My drawings for the third quarter consist of utilizing the drawing techniques of shading, texture, and perspective. For my shade drawings I used basic shapes and a nose I found online. For my attempt at these drawings I first began lightly drawing the shape of my object. This was preparing me to be able and add more dimension and realism to my artwork. After my light strokes, I started increasing the intensity of my strokes to give a representation of contrast of lighting. I used my index finger to blend in the artwork to give a sense of coherency. I darkly colored the outside of one particular section of art to make it appear as if there was lighting going on. I also did a perspective drawing where I drew an end of a hallway with a door at the center or "end" of the hallway. I also drew doors on both sides of the wall. 

Next I did a self portrait of myself. I started by drawing the interior parts of my face which include my nose and mouth. After that I added more strokes to the nose and mouth to make the drawing come to life. Then I tried the best I could to draw the outer parts of my body which would include my ears and the top of my hairline. I had a hood on so I wanted to make myself appear as though I had one on. I think that was one of the best drawings I did this year.

The texture drawing was the worst thing I did this quarter. I found this task too difficult for my skill set, but I tried my best. I attempted to draw strands of hair with different sections looking more intense than others, but I think it turned out remedial. I did not do water colors or fur because I none of the ones I did were even worth turning in.