Q3 Benchmark- Filadelfia Proyecto

Project Reflection Questions

Respond in English:

Describe the Q3BM: what was the assignment? 

•  The assignment was to create a website with a few how-to's, descriptions of favorite place, and things tourists from spain, or any spanish speaking country, could do if they came to Philadelphia. Every group made a google doc, and did the majority of their work on there. Then once we'd peer reviewed all our work, we posted it all on a website with pictures.
What did your group decide to do and why?
  • We decided to each do a tutorial on how to do something useful here in philadelphia, like how to ask for basic directions, or hail a cab. We also all did a word bank, and put a few pictures of the places we talked about in our place descriptions.

What did you learn from doing this project?  

• I feel like I realized I know how to say a lot more in spanish, then i thought I did. Which is really a confident boost, and shows me that even if I don't feel like I understand everything we're doing, that I'm still taking a lot of it in.

How do you feel about your final product?

If you could do your project all over again, what would you do differently/the same?

• If I could do the project over, and had more time I would have liked to make some video tours of the places we talked about in our project, and also to have created a better website, if we'd learned how to use google sites it may have been easier.

• I think our final project is good though, theres a lot of good information.
https://sites.google.com/a/scienceleadership.org/filadelfiasla/