Q3 reflection

Women in Combat 
  • Why did you choose this topic?
    We chose this topic because we were curious about the life of women then compared to now. Women weren't able to do certain things on how society had characterized them as. 

• Why did you choose this type of presentation format?
    -Personally, I like to work on video documentary, being creative and to visually see your work and the information in sequential order. We also believe that as a group a video is more effective to get a point across. 

• Where did you run into trouble with the project? 
    -Finding videos that would be helpful in my documentary and making them transition with the music and timing. It takes time to make a completed, professionalized video and we started a little late with it. 

• What went well with this project?
    -We collaborated really well and we helped one another to complete the assignment. We had each other's back in completing this project. Individually, we found sources that we thought would be helpful and contribute every one of them in the video. 

• If you had it to do over, what would you change about your decisions or your process?
    -First and foremost, when we started the project. We started late on the video and needed more time. So starting it way earlier than it was due 2days later would of helped us a lot but that was our personal problem. 

• What did you learn?
    -Women had been through a lot changing their identity as women and to become independent on their on rather than the the man in the house. Taking the jobs as man and getting themselves into combat. Women were working hard to bring themselves up in society and it was all worth it.