"Sometimes it is Okay to Cross a Boundary"

Crossing boundaries happen on many different levels. It could be something as simple as getting in a fight with your friend or committing a crime. But what about the people in between? Some people cross boundaries on purpose, and even for the right reasons. This is an interview about how my mother crossed a boundary by choice. During the interview, you will learn how she felt about it and whether or not she did it for the right reasons. 

I learned that crossing a boundary can be so effortless, in good and bad ways. I also used to think that crossing a boundary was always a bad thing, until I did this interview. I also learned that there was a whole logic behind my mother leaving her job. I didn't know that until I questioned her about the topic. It was nice to learn another side of my mother yet interesting to finally see why my mother crossed the boundary that she didn't. I used to be too little to know why she left, and as I grew older, it wasn't really something I considered I wanted to know. However, doing this project made me realize what it means to cross a boundary and that people around cross boundaries all the time without us even knowing. 
interivew

Jasmine Nieves (Student 2015)
Jasmine Nieves

I think your podcast was really good. I feel sorry that your mom quit her job. I feel also sorry that she worked at the thrift shop. I feel all three of your pains. Your sister's your mom's and you. You absolutely brought in some good points and questions that really got to me. Good Job!