Stevens Process Paper

So in my part of the project i was asked to gather information on government corruption if Philadelphia. Although it was not the easiest task because philadelphia has been in a way not very corrupted by the government but then i found a site talking about  Corey Kemp who was the Philadelphia's treasure. He was the youngest person to be appointed a treasurer, but then he was charged with 27 different charges of corruption all ranging form wire fraud, mail fraud, tax fraud, and extortion. He was brought to trail and the judge had said that he only had himself to blame and that he had so much promise. After that the judge sent Cory Kemp  jail for 10 years. Other than that small corruption there has not been any other corruption since so it has been had to find any more information. Then I found a web site that was talking about what political corruption was and if you need a lawyer to defend you and if you were accused of political corruption then you should call the lawyer William Spade. All of his information was on the website. It also said that he was the lawyer that represented Corey Kemp when he was put on trial.

The producing part was very simple beside all of the information that I was asked to gather I was supposed to help dylan with the website if he ad started it but he never mentioned it so I don’t think that we are doing the website. The summaries of all of the websites that I gathered are going onto the poster. Also the information form the poster is going onto the website when we start working on it. The design I have not seen yet because I did not see the website or the poster yet. The difficult thing was finding other government corruption stories that did not all involve Corey Kemp or was just political corruption. Although it was very easy to find information on Corey Kemp and exactly on what he did.