Tariq & Ryan Bureacracy flow

The bureaucratic 'task' that I chose was the process of applying for what is known as food stamps. Food stamps are for families that have much financial difficulty and allow them to purchase food and other items with stamps that are issued to them by the government. The process to apply for food stamps was rather simple I filled out a rather lengthy application in which I was required to identify the current living situation that I resided in. The paperwork was relatively simple to understand and rather straightforward. If I had the opportunity to change something about the process that I flow charted, I would have the entire process be online as well as paper so that you may be able to access it without going through the process of retrieving the physical paperwork. In my opinion, I believe that the systems have become so complicated because they want be certain that people who actually deserve it receive its benefits and not someone who may either potentially be lying or doesn't deserve it as much as someone else.
Struggles
Struggles