All about me, Feliciano -Hayes

My slide includes pictures. I put up a simple collage that has pictures of things that describe me. The pictures include a picture of me and my friends, a picture of an Olympic swimming pool, a picture of the Harvard logo, and a picture of the Caribe Hilton Hotel in Puerto Rico. The picture of me and my friends represents how I love my friends and I would do anything for them because they are a major part of my life. The Olympic pool picture represents how I'm a competitive swimmer and if I'm good enough I would like to start an Olympic swimming team for Puerto Rico and be able to become an Olympic swimmer. The Harvard logo represents my dream of wanting to go to Harvard to study Biological Sciences and then graduate and continue on to medical school so I can become an endocrinologist. The Caribe Hilton Hotel Picture represents my childhood because I basically spent every weekend of my life in the hotel and I thought it was really cool because I got to meet people like Selena Gomez when they filmed movies there. I made the Olympic swimming picture and the Olympic swimming pool picture bleed off the page. I enlarged the images so that they could be visible from a distance. I put very few pictures so that I would be easy to see and know hat it is from a distance as well. When I first made my slide it had a lot on it so I removed any non essential information/pictures.  One thing that made my slide authentic was that it shows things about my past, present, and future by simply using a visual aid.