Ananda's selfies

Choosing three selfies out of the many that I have was hard but the three that I picked say a lot about me in a way. The first picture is a selfie of myself my niece and my nephew. These two children are my life and I would do anything for them. They have helped me to mature and they get me through tough situations. My nephew is 7 months and is the most jumpy cheerful baby that I know. My Niece is 6 years old and she is like a best friend to me yes she is starting to try and challenge me but that is all part of growing up. She has a really big heart and I know I can depend on her to always love me and never give up on me. I wouldn’t trade them for anything. The next picture I would call more of a self portrait. This is a picture of me last year during my dance groups end of the year recital. This picture was taken after our swan lake dance. It was one of my first ballet performances of stage. Basically I love to dance and I hope to dance for the rest of my life. Finally the last picture is of Shay and I. Its not the best picture of us but shay and I have been friends since 6th grade and have been in the same elementary, middle, and high school. She is a very dependable friend. We may have our up and down times but what friendship doesn't at the end of the day im here for her and I know she’s here for me.