Brian's Q4 ArtWorlk

This is definitely going to be my very last assignment ever submitted for Art. I've got to say I had way more fun than I thought I would end up having when I first started this course back in September. But going to this past 4th Quarter, we were basically given freedom to do what we wanted. The first week the class drew a picture from the Rodin Museum, and then the rest of the way we did 4 hour art pieces. I centered my 4 hour art pieces around the sport of baseball. Mainly because my first 4 hour art piece is a painting of the Reigning NL MVP Bryce Harper and my second 4 hour art piece is a picture of the SLA Rockets symbol with the Letters SLA, and a baseball inside the rocket and a baseball bat going through. I did this because I am on the baseball team. I had the most fun with the Bryce Harper painting because of all the detail that went into it, from making sure I illustrated where all the shading was to showing the wrinkles in his jersey. I just had a lot of fun with it. Overall I'm happy with the effort I put into my work. It wasn't the easiest stuff considering art isn't one of my hobbies, but I learned new things and it helped with what I did.