Change

Change

In both my blog post #1 and blog post #2 I gave a lot of research on homelessness. In blog post #1 i gave a lot of information on the different types of people who become homeless easily. I gave rough estimates on the percentages of the different types of people who become homeless for example, veterans, children under the age of 18, people experiencing chronic homelessness and etc.  I wish i had found a lot more information on the homeless spikes that cities use to prevent the homeless from staying there. I also wished I had found more information on homelessness in the past compared to homelessness in the present. I want to know more about how homelessness originated.

In blog post #2 I reflected on my original research. I decided to survey people on their stances and opinions on homelessness. It went not as I expected. I expected more people to not care about homelessness but instead they actually did care which isn't a bad thing. Somethings I would change would most likely be the questions. I feel like the questions were too broad and general. Maybe if I created more in depth questions it would've been more valuable research

For my agent of change I decided to go out in public and give money to the homeless. It was a great experience and but I was very nervous. I hope I did give the impact i wanted to give. I was aiming for the homeless people who recieved my ¨care package¨ and my word of advice to pass on that hope to motivate others. I believe that words is more valuable than items and actions. I hope I gave the impact i aimed for considering that i can't determine that at the moment.