Glows and Grows #MoreThanADistractionSLA

For my research, I wish I had interviewed Lily Palmer because of her recent experience with Dress Codes. I think her story would have made a great contribution to my project and i'm really upset I didn't have the time to talk to her. I wanted to know how it made her feel, what emotions was she feeling when she was called out for her attire, how she reacted, and how is she going to prevent this from happening again.

My original research went really well. Many people did my survey, so I got a lot of insight on what people think about feminism and how they feel about it. If I could do something differently I would have released my survey sooner, and I would've made my questions mandatory to answer because a lot of people skipped questions on my survey.

My project had a pretty good impact because a lot of people learned about feminism and what it really is. Many girls showed up for my photo shoot, and many people shared a picture with the hash tag #MoreThanADistractionSLA. What really shocked me is most people posted pictures of themselves in black and white with the hash tag which was weird and random, but it was something that made my project stand out. It basically created a trademark for itself.

If I had the chance I would do this project again because it was something I enjoyed. I also liked that I got to do my work based on a topic I am very passionate about because it gave me the chance to reach my full potential and do a good job on it. I really hope that my project has, or will make an impact because feminism is something I strongly believe in, and knowing that I made or can make a difference makes me feel 100% more motivated to fight this issue than before.

Model Group #2 Edited
Model Group #2 Edited