Home Network, Shamble

mind mapping software
​Explain your L.A.N. Local Area Network - all the devices on your internet connection. Take this from the 1st assignment, when I sent you home to list the parts of your network.
The internet connection extends to my desktop computer (through a wire), and four nooks, three laptops, two smartphones, and a Wii. There is also two televisions and house phones connected by the same deal that pays for the internet.

Reflect on what you learned about networks, did you have an OMG moment that you learned something new and interesting? if so write about what you learned.

I learned that networks are ore complicated than they seem. I thought they traveled in the air or something, but as it turns out, it travels through underground pipelines. That was an omg moment, especially when I learned that it travels at the speed of light. That's pretty fast.

What would you tell other people that they need to know about having an ISP/Home network?

It's more expensive and complicated that it looks, and do your research when looking for a company to use. It's not just about memes, even though memes are fun.