Identity & Belonging Podcast - Jun-Jie Zou

English Podcast
    Since this was my first time turning a long interview into a short podcast, you can say that my goal was to be able to cut things down and have it still make sense. It was most definitely a lot of work, but I felt like it came out pretty satisfying considering the fact that I am not very good with editing audio. 
     I think the most difficult part is to cut down on the amazing things my interviewee said. As a matter of fact, I had to pass the limit because I was not fully able to cut down some things. But I don't feel like my audience will be bored out because he is speaking from his raw experience. I thought that I did a really good job with music selection. I felt as though the tone of my music was very mysterious and calmly suspenseful. I don't want my music to be very hard and violent, although the things my interviewee talked about has a lot of violent in it, because the topic that I chose to write about isn't something that should be intensely hyped up on. 

Aaron Watson-Sharer (Student 2017)
Aaron Watson-Sharer

This was outstanding. I loved the story, and its authenticity as I had an immigrant speak on their life. One weakness was the continuing music. Strengths- Narrations, the story and its authentic feel to a podcast.

Liliana Guercio (Student 2017)
Liliana Guercio

Your podcast was very clear and understanding . It had a nice flow. Your stories were really touching and I could not imagine how hard it must be. I think your point and identity was clearly stated. Nice job I really loved your podcast.

Aldo Caushaj (Student 2017)
Aldo Caushaj

Jun- Jie - Zou I think that this made alot of sence and I think that I understnad what you were trying to do with this Podcast. I have personal experince on the life of an immigrant and hearing the story that you shared and what you were talking about that made it emotinal for me and I think will for others as well. This was a great podcast.