Madison Militello Q2 Project

Jhazzelle Majarucon (Student 2018)
Jhazzelle Majarucon

I understood her saying that she and her family went to the beach in July. They swam and her aunt had sandwiches for lunch. Her and Emma went to the Rittenhouse square one day. Sara and her family went to Washington DC and they visited museums there. I liked how the audio was clear, the pictures were clear, it was very understandable, and the pace is just right. I suggest her to check the words if they’re the right ones.

Menduyarka Dennis (Student 2018)
Menduyarka Dennis

Madison Mitello I understood that you have two cousins, and your family went to visit the beach. While there, you guys got to go onto a boat, and you guys went to a park after that I liked your pictures, and your audio was very nice and clear. I could understand everything you said. I suggest that you slow down a tiny bit. Some of the words weren’t said correctly because you went too fast with it. Otherwise, good job.

Kaamil Jones (Student 2018)
Kaamil Jones

I understood In june you went to the beach in ocean city but you usually go to wildwood. You and Emma went to Rittenhouse Square and you also went to green eggs café. You and your family went to washington DC. While in Washington DC you visited museums one of which was the smithsonian and it was your favorite. I liked how you had so quality pictures. You were also very clear and very well spoken. You also had a really good pace.
I suggest you keep up the good work.

Nadia Green (Student 2018)
Nadia Green

What I understood was that her and her family went to the beach. Her favorite beach is Wild Wood in Ocean City. She visited her family. She has two cousins. They went to eat some food at her favorite pizza place in Ocean City. Her family went to Washington D.C and they visited museums. The museums were interesting and they saw the Washington statue.

I liked the pace of the speaking in the video. I was able to hear everything clearly. I also liked the pictures and I think they showed a good job of what was being said.

I would just suggest to make sure that everything is said in Spanish.

Cindy Chen (Student 2018)
Cindy Chen

I understood that her family went to the beach, ocean city and how she went to Rittenhouse, museum, and restaurant. I liked the photos that she took and how she didn't spoke to fast. I suggest that you maybe add some background music and title when you start you next story.