Media Fluency

Tech (2)

Script

Why did you make the slide look the way it does?I made the side the way it is because i wanted it to stand out so i made look like a billboard. I use colors that work great with each other or contrast with each other. Those colors are the dark blue and light blue i use for the background and the yellow for the text.What influenced your decision making?

What influenced me was seeing the ikea billboard it really caught when i put some thought on if it looks presentable. I also notice the color really stood out on the poster so i decided to incorporate those colors too.Something else that influenced me was i was just sitting in class when i took a glance at the window and look up to the sky. I thought to myself there are no limits when you can go past the clouds and sky all the way to the moon. why give up when you can try harder and become anything you want. Also do anything you want and become the person you want to be. Thats why i put the clouds in the slide because it shows the sky which is most  people limits but not mines.
Tech (3)
While listen to class discussion i learned a lot about making slides. For example I learned about colors contrasting , How all the text in the slide should be about the same size. I also learned the text she be the same font. Another thing I realize was that Miss hull wasn't lying about setting us for failing. I guess I learned my lesson anyways I learned about spacing which wasn't really incorporated on my first slide. The changes made to my slide where space out the text properly and make it look like its falling. Also to make the cloud be able to be seen more and take the cloud at the bottom out. These where the changes I did to my original slide to make my new slide better.

Alexander Tristano (Student 2017)
Alexander Tristano

I notice that you listen to our feed back and made your slide amazing. I wonder if you got rid of the little blue strip at the bottom. I feel as if it would be a bit better. What if you tried a different font and a different spacing I think that would be an interesting change.

Teylor Ellerbe (Student 2017)
Teylor Ellerbe

I noticed that you made you words more allied and they are neater than before. The detail is very eye catching and I think you did a good job of trying to get your point across that there are no limits

Stephen Buchanico (Student 2017)
Stephen Buchanico

I noticed you did not make any big changes to your slide, which was a good thing, It did not need much change because it looked good. The second font helps you capture your point better, the way the font is spaced out and diagonal helps take up more space and helps people focuse on just the words which was the idea.

Michaela Peterson (Student 2017)
Michaela Peterson

Arsenio, I noticed that you talked about what you learned, but you did not talk about what you changed. I did see your second slide and thought it looked much better then the first. It was more elegant and got your point across much better.