Q3 Art Reflection

FullSizeRender (8)
FullSizeRender (8)
a. What do you feel like you accomplished with your final drawing?  (keeping the rubric in mind. 20pts. - back wall, 20pts. side wall, 20pts. ceiling, 20pts. floor, 20pts. table/chair = 100pts.
  • I feel like I accomplished most of the requirements in the rubric. But, I am not content with my chairs and table. Also, I didn't draw the line on one side of my door straight.  
b. What would you change or differently if you could do this project again?
  • If I could do this project again, I would have to make sure that my lines are straight especially in my door and walls because it is noticeable when you look at it from a far distance. 
c. Find a drawing on the wall that you think is successful. Describe it. Why is it successful?
  • The drawing that I think is successful is the bottom one on the side wall beside the mosaic face drawing because the size of her walls, door, ceiling, floor, and furniture are so proportioned that the room looks very proportioned as well. Her drawing is also very easy to look at because everything is just very neat and well drawn.
d. What did you learn about one point perspective?
  • I learned a lot of things about one point perspective but the main thing that I learned is that as long as you lead your lines to the vanishing point on the horizon line and if you do it correctly, your drawing will look very realistic.