Reflection

• The thing that surprised me the most about the information was the decrease of immigration over the years because of certain events. Things like war in America and depression would slow down the number of immigrants that enter the land. This was surprising because i thought no matter the circumstances immigrants would still want to come into America for Freedom and all the opportunities. The obvious things would be the increase of immigration in period of times when things were going bad in countries. Famines and Agricultural changes were common, also job loss bringing more immigrants over. The trend for the next two decades will increase in the US as the economy gets better. Thats the trend i predict but i think it will be a small decrease over a small period of time. We made the decision to visually represent our data by using a lucid chart. As a group we all came to a consensus to use that because we thought it would be easy for everyone to understand. It also presents information well and its self explanatory. The most challenging part of group work was collaborating everyones ideas and putting it into one project and making it come together. We all wanted to represented it in a different way but we all finally came to an agreement. If i would do this project differently i would use a different visual but try to present the information similarly. 

https://www.lucidchart.com/documents/view?fb=true&docId=4313-3fac-50609b3b-9528-05440a7c4e7c#4313-3fac-50609b3b-9528-05440a7c4e7c?page=0&fb=true&branch=54109a26-d312-4fdb-93c1-af12e1e42d77