Reflection

• Briefly summarize the countries that you selected.

The two countries I did my third quarter benchmark on were Brazil and Haiti. I choose these to countries because they are both interesting. I choose Haiti because I was curious to whether Haiti was always corrupt or was it due to current disaster. While researching I realized that Haiti has been in the same for a long time. After being oppressed by their oppressor for over 20 years they don’t same to be going forward but rather they seems to be going backward year after year. Brazil was also oppressed but managed to overcome their oppressor after gaining their independence.

• Give an overview of your process

My process on my benchmark was pretty much successful, the problem I faced was the way in which I was to present my project. I had a lot of things in mind that I wanted to do but none really work when I try putting the finishing touch together. But in the end I decided to present my project using info graphics.

• Reflect upon the 5point framework. Was it straightforward, easy, difficult, perplexing, etc.

I found the five-point framework really helpful and straightforward. It never occurred to me that using the five-point framework let you see and view the world in a whole different light. After doing this project, now every time I come across a country or a state I use the five-point framework to evaluate things. 

• If you could change one thing about your product, what would it be and why?

If I could change one thing about my product it would be my presentation because even though I’ve turn in my project I’m still not excited about my overall visuals it could have been much better.

• Other thoughts, reflections, feedback.

I really like this project because I was able to do things the way in which I never r seen it before. The one thing I feel could be change is the time frame. There were a lot of things going on but not enough time to do the work. I hope you take my thoughts into consideration.