Slideshow

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xRmA8tvZMAoXgIjB2hMCKs0wBiPE37tbrjf3ZvfWIPk/edit?usp=sharing
My art was made with a very broad meaning, being straightforward yet beautiful. The reason that I created these pieces were because they had a very close mean to me. The art that I enjoyed making the most was in weeks five through six. I re-created a piece of art that was included on Kanye West album graduation. His music holds a very strong and close meeting to my hear and I think molded me into the person I am today. Music in my opinion a form of art, and just like the drawing it can be colorful and vibrant. 
The messages that I am trying to give as a person is that the things that shape you mold you into the person that you are, and that is depicted in the art. Although I would not consider myself an artist, I can convey a strong message through project. That is what I attempted to do here. I used Various colors that were very bright and both weeks two through three and five through six. The reason I picked these drawings are because of being a cartoon is affiliated with being a kid. The message is that being yourself is alright , and in my case I feel like I will always be young kid, with the young mine. The bright colors brought out a very active and I'll be feeling to the painting.
Week 2:sketches for ceiling tile collaboration
Week 3-4:collaborate with a with a “middle” to create a ceiling tile
IMG_0011 (1)
IMG_0011 (1)
Week 5-6: Choose your own drawling
Week 7-8:make three bats (the animal) out of construction paper
Week 9-10:self portrait any medium on copy paper
IMG_0346 (1)
IMG_0346 (1)