Who am I ONLINE Reflection- Rivera, Lily

1. In class, we watched a video on iwitnessbullying.com about a little boy who was being bullied by people at his school. 
2.I think this video really shows how bad bullying can be for some people and how it can also affect people. The whole 'clicking the eye' thing shows how you can help someone who is bullied and how you can change it by just being nice to them. 
3. On online, I appear not as myself, but as a lot of other people. A lot of famous actresses come up with either the same last name or the same first name. I appear to either be a famous actress or a random person on Facebook. 
4. They probably think that I am an actress or something of the sort.
5. The goals of internet trolls is to get a reaction our of someone or a group of people for their entertainment. 
6. Positive results of online anonymity are a small/temporary feel of reassurance that no one will know who you are when you say horrible things on the internet to other people or post private things about yourself. Negative results of online anonymity are when you find out that someone is smart enough to look up your IP address and figure out who you are, and when someone actually finds your posts and find out it's you who is saying/doing bad things. 
Screenshot 2015-11-13 at 8.51.07 AM
Screenshot 2015-11-13 at 8.51.07 AM