¿Qué déportes important en Mexico?
¿Qué deportes en muy grande en Mexico?
¿Haces ves fútbol?
¿Deportes es mucho importante en Mexico o arte es muy importante?
¿Deportes en las escuela?What are you looking forward to about this conversation?
I am looking forward to learning about the sports in Spain. I know Soccer is big but I am curious to see what else is big.
What are you nervous about?
I am kind of nervous to talk to someone that I don't know over the internet.
- Who did I speak with and why did I choose that person?
I spoke to some boy in Mexico. I choses him because he was the only one out of like 6 people that actually wrote me back.
- What did you learn about them? What did you learn from them?
He plays tennis.
- How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your personal goal?
I didn't know they played tennis in Mexico. He didn't really answer my questions. He was confused. Was my spanish not good enough?
- What specifically did you do well according to your goals/expectations?
I learned a little bit about some sport stuff. It also wasn't to bad talking to someone I didn't know that lived in a different country.
- What specifically do you need to improve on? (Quote specific things you said or did and what you would have done or said if you could do it again)
I said "¿Qué deportes en muy grande en Mexico?" I meant es not en so I fixed it by doing the * and maybe thats why he was confused and signed off?