The Entire Project: https://sites.google.com/a/scienceleadership.org/don-t-have-a-cow-vote-by-mail/
- How did your group go about making a decision for what to focus on for the project?
- Our group wanted to do voting my mail for a couple reasons. We wanted to find a system that has been introduced already somewhere in the nation so we can base our information on true events. We chose voting by mail also because it covers most of the difficulties people encounter with voting. Voting by mail eliminates the excuses for not voting.
- 11th grade Essential ? - What is the role of the individual in creating and sustaining change?
- The role an individual has in change is the ability to assemble and create protest. if one individual works up the courage to decide to make a change in the system of which people fallow, then they have that ability with proper assembly and protest.
- How has your understanding of the electoral process and whether or not the US is a democracy evolved during this unit?
- My understanding of the electoral process has changed completely. i had no idea that the voter turnout was so low that barley a fourth of the nation as a whole votes. this leads me to believe that the decisions made are not balanced and this makes it less viewed as a democracy.
- How did you decide to best relay a message to a national audience with your marketing campaign?
- Marketing techniques require the message to connect straight to the viewer. The marketing campaign should include simple and broad issues that are adressed that many people can relate to. then at the end of the campaign you offer to help fix the dilemmas which most of the time leads the viewer to agree.