He was born, and then died
The love of my life gone
Gone to war, came home never
Tough roads now but sunshine ahead.
Oh they don't bite! Never return.
Sweet smiles, hidden secretes in it.
"Perfect sunny weather tomorrow!" Clouds outside.
He claimed love; she claimed rape.
1. • Best friends. Boyfriend Cheated, Friend Gone.
2. • Stressed. Took a vacation, never came back.
3. • One night. Baby came. Father left.
Wife: oooooOO!! You are better than my loser husband … don’t stop
Husband: wake up!!!! Are you being unfaithful?!!
Wife: don’t judge me! I can’t control my dreams …
2. His father's sweater but his mistakes.
3. Painted ceiling blue, hid from sky.
4. "Please excuse my dust"*. Cremation messy.
5. Painted ceiling blue, forgot the sky.
6. Painted ceiling blue, cursed the sky.
*Originally said by the seminal Ms. Dorothy Parker. (She is just darling...)