Certification to be a Teacher

Screen Shot 2011-12-09 at 11.34.36 AMMe and Alaya White decided that we would do the Bureaucratic tasks of finding out how to get your certification to become a teacher in the state of Pennsylvania. The process was fairly easy it was easy to find information it was a bunch of information on the internet to find pdf's and other paperwork that you need to fill out to become a teacher and to find where there was a high demand for teachers. While dealing with the paperwork side of things it was straight forward there were two specific paperwork packets that we had to fill out that were important to that process, the first packets name is (General Application for Pennsylvania Certificate) and the other is (College/University verification Form PDE 338C. 

Another thing we noticed as oppose to other people's topic is that this process is a fairly more easy to get a teacher certification in Pennsylvania, one question that I asked myself is why are some processes more complicated to complete then others and the answer that I came up with is because there are many ways that you can get around the systems today this is why people in charge and the head of companies make so many steps and processes that they make you go through so that they can make sure that your information is legit and you are who you say you are so that things can go smoothly and correctly.

Even though we really enjoyed the project if there was one thing I could change it would be to know how to work the program lucid chart better, this was the first time that I had ever worked with it so I feel like if I would have worked with it before it would have been better for me to really get into it and make it even more advanced and even better then it is. 

In conclusion, I enjoyed the process of really figuring out what a teacher has to go through in order to become a teacher, I would not mind being assigned more projects in the future where we have to use lucid charts to give information and describe processes in the upcoming projects.

Go to Lucidchart!