DominoTheory

Rebecca Fenton, Jordan McLaughlin and Khalil Clark
DominoTheory
DominoTheory

Bethany Carter (Student 2013)
Bethany Carter

I like how you represented America with Lady Liberty because she represents more of a defending side of America then Uncle Sam which works well for this carton because she is worried of what will happen to her when the dam brakes. Also I like how you had red water because not only does it represent Russia but could also show the water as unclean or dangerous.

Annisa Ahmed (Student 2013)
Annisa Ahmed

So, there is Lady Liberty lying down, crying, telling the psychiatrist of her problems. She ponders of the idea that the great capitalism that America, her country, was built off of will fall. As more and more countries turn their heads away, it is only a matter of time before the dam holding all the evil dictatorships and communism will break through the cracks, spilling forth and invading her home she knows, destroying her everything. Brilliant vision.

Chelsea Smith (Student 2013)
Chelsea Smith

This is showing Lady Liberty crying and also thinking about Capitalism. It shows that capitalism is the reason she is crying. The Domino Theory shows the effects and how one thing leads to another just like how one domino knocks the next one over and so on. Capitalism led to Lady Liberty sad which represents America and how America feels because of capitalism.