Final History BM

BmHistory

Callie Monroe (Student 2013)
Callie Monroe

Why were potatoes originally given to the poor? Does it have something to do with the ability to produce them? Who originally created the french fry? Who thought to fry them?

Aja Wallace (Student 2013)
Aja Wallace

Fries became so popular because it cost so much less for big companies to buy them and sell them for a higher price. Well in a way fries are only as healthy as you make them to be.

Aja Wallace (Student 2013)
Aja Wallace

Potatoes were not available across the glob before the modern trade. They are basically all the same thing. Chips and fries derive from potatoes and a potato is a potato.

Aja Wallace (Student 2013)
Aja Wallace

Sometimes the cooking of potatoes differ from old times, but if pople past down their ways to their children then no the cooking would be the same. All religions thought potatoes were evil.

Aja Wallace (Student 2013)
Aja Wallace

I think the food industry would be very different because someone else would have mande them today and made a lot of money off of them. Yes, I think they would be invented differently.

Samantha Zeisloft (Student 2013)
Samantha Zeisloft

if french fries were never accidentally invented, how do you think the food industry today would be effected? do you think that they would eventually be discovered/invented?