Macbeth and His Lady Macbeth

1.  This project is about the emotionally roller coster of Lady Macbeth and Macbeth ‘s emotions. This is a creative extension of the quotes for the book Macbeth. 

2. I decided to do something simple. Something that would be easily understandable. I used a all white poster board & free hand drew all the pictures such as the crown, the snake and sword, and the bloody hands. 

3. Just making sure everything matched up was difficult because certain quotes were hard to describe through drawling. I had to take my time and not rush. 

4. One thing I am most proud of is the fact that I was able to actually complete this project. I was not confident in this at all nor did I have a solid paln. 

5. One thing I would have done differently is I would have done a board game. I think it would have been a more hands on with the auditions. 

6. I learned that almost everybody had very similar quotes. Also ideas on the structure of there projects. 

7. I learned that I actual enjoy doing hands on creative projects. Yes it’s a lot but, for me it was very relaxing. It was something other than typing on a computer.  

MACBETH 3
MACBETH 3