Pres Debate 1

I really do want to say that Romney won, but I honestly can’t give credit to someone who keeps indirectly answering questions. Romney was giving some pretty strong statistics about Obama and sticking to them, but after Obama explained and answered his questions, he fired back with some questions of his own and Mitt was really general with his answers or he just didn’t name some of the things he should have. It’s not hard to throw mud and point fingers, especially when a large percentage of the population thinks that everything is in your control, but it takes some pretty valid and hard evidence that what someone plans to do won’t work. It takes some pretty deep analysis of past experiences and proof. I would give the W to Obama simply because he had an approach that varied and he pointed out why Romney wouldn’t succeed. Romney actually revolved most of his responses around the fact that Obama didn’t keep his word about halfing the debt we are in, but Obama did make it clear that we are in enough trouble that would make it hard for one term to fix things and would probably need two terms. Not to mention, Romney wasn’t really following the rules and was speaking when he should not have.