Reciclar PSA

Mi grupo y yo hicimos un PSA sobre reciclar. Por crear el PSA, la cosa más importante que aprendí fue programa de reciclar es muy posible en la escuela. Me gusta el PSA de mi group porque muy información en el PSA y mucho trabajo para el group. Si pudiera hacer el proyecto otra vez, yo cambiaría nana, me gusta el proyecto! (: 

Reflection

What grade would you assign yourself for each category?

Exceeds Expectations

20-19

Meets Expectations

18-16

Approaches Expectations

15-13

Does Not Meet Expectations

12-1

Design

18

Knowledge

17

Application

18

Presentation

20

Process

20

TOTAL: 93

Strengths of your process or product

Weaknesses of your process or product

-We all broke up the parts of who was doing what. 

-All helped out making things flow good. 

- Not being on schedule with the good doc. 

What did you learn from doing this project? (skills, life lessons, words etc)
I made something that actually helps people that is written completely in spanish. It was awesome to make it. The topics were things that I just did a project on in English and now I did something similar but in a different language. 

If you had more time to tweak your project, what would you change about it?
I would get more and better pictures. I would have them more specific and more interesting pictures. I would also add a song in at some parts in the PSA. 

What did you enjoy (or not) about this project?
I liked the topic and the project idea. It is something I have done in English and doing it in spanish made it really cool to compare and contrast. 

Should I do this project again with next year’s Spanish 3 classes?  Why or why not?
Yes, I think it was a good project for the class and the time of the year. Its a fun BM and very helpful to learning how to use the spanish we have just learned.