Banquo Murder Scene!- Justin Stewart and Ashton Reigner

​                                                                                Rationale

How the video came to life!

For our project, Ashton and I chose to do a Video Scene Depiction. We reenacted the scene, The Murder of Banquo. This scene takes place on Act 3 scene 4. We had to recreate the scene in our own words by using the language of Macbeth. We chose to pursue this scene because it is one of the most action packed scenes in the play and we thought it would be interesting to act this scene out. We start the scene with the three murderers, Ashton, Brendon, and, Leo. They were sent by Macbeth, Zaire, to Kill Banquo, Justin, and Fleance, Raymond. The third murder approaches the two original murders. He explains that Macbeth has sent him to help them with the deed. Suddenly, One of the murderers notices Banquo and Fleance approaching them. The murderers confronts Banquo and Fleance for a show down! But the numbers were too much for Banquo that lead to his downfall and Fleance escapes.

Original idea

When we first decided to do this project, we wanted to design a board game for the whole class to play. We didn’t have any ideas for the objective of the game. This was our initial plan but it went downhill. We then decided to do an even more interesting project for the both of us. This is when we decided to do a Video Scene Depiction. Ashton suggested to do the murder scene of Banquo. Then we both agreed to pursue that scene. But there was some obstacles  we needed to overcome. First we had to redo our Check point #1 since we changed our idea. After we did that, We also had to find extra support. So we asked our friends to make appearances in it as well. Now that we had our actors and our scene, We also needed to design a script. After we designed the script it was time to create the film!

Supporters

For our video, We had supporters to play some extra roles. I would recommend giving them extra credit for being supportive to other students. They were willing to take time out of their own project schedule to be supportive to their fellow classmates. The names of these supporters are Raymond, Brendon, Leo, and Zaire. We all agreed to help each other prepare each other’s projects. We all wanted to take time out of our own project to help each other.  I personally believe that every one of these supporters should receive extra credit because of their encouragement, Commitment, and, Leadership.

Conclusion

In conclusion, We enjoyed doing this project and we hope you will prepare another project in the future. For the next book we will be reading, We should have different options such as writing our own version of the book or creating a continuation of the book. If we do get another creative project, I would recommend giving us the same amount of time as you did for this project. I would also recommend putting us in groups of four just in case it is a major project. I enjoyed doing this project because, it helped show the teamwork of the project.